July 12th


This was a valuable lesson learned! I drove through the back country side to Windy Hill only to find that it was closed off. I dropped down to Lakeside and take McCarren all the way to the top of Caughlin Parkway and find that my camera is not working! "WHAT?" I exclaim; perhaps it is too dark; by this time I was behind the trees, so I zig zag to the highest peak of the houses that overlook the valley of Reno and it was Amazing! God was kissing every hill top and mountain peak on the valley floor, still problems with the camera! I trouble shoot only to find that I left the camera SD Memory card at home from the night before, so I jump in the car and frantically race home only to catch the very last of this day's emply sky. This was the only cloud in the sky! I walked away with two positives. 1) I got to witness an amazing sunset, in which I've never been able to see! (Wish you could have too) and 2) I now know where to go for my next photo. Lesson: Always be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment